REQUEST A TEXAS USDA LOAN QUOTE
Request a free quote and consultation online in seconds or call (713) 409-4099
Texas USDA Loans
USDA loans can be an ideal solution for middle and lower income home buyers in search of an affordable, zero money down mortgage option. To meet the eligibility for USDA financing, both the borrower and the property itself must meet certain criteria. Because USDA Loans were originated to help increase access to homeownership in less developed areas, they are only available for homes located in USDA-approved zones. Check with your local real estate agent or mortgage lender to determine if a home is eligible for a USDA mortgage.
If you already have a USDA Rural Housing Loan and want to refinance, we offer USDA streamline refinancing solutions which help eliminate many of the expenses associated with refinancing.
Ready to learn more about USDA loans?
Call Today: (713) 409-4099
We Can Help You with the USDA Loan Process
- Gain your Pre approval or full approval in advance – Contact your Loan Specialists
- Find a Realtor – A Realtor that will help you buy a home vs. Sell you a home
- Bid and Contract for a Home – Work with both your loan specialists and your Realtor to make sure the contract is designed to fit you and your family’s requirements.
- Work with your Loan Specialist in providing necessary upfront documents.
- Appraisal is ordered – Loan Specialist orders the appraisal
- Loan Closing – Schedule a closing time with both your Realtor and Loan Specialist
Why consider a USDA mortgage?
- Competitive, fixed interest rates
- Single upfront mortgage insurance premium that may be financed into the loan
- Up to 100% financing available (no down payment required)
- Can be used to refinance a mortgage into a lower interest rate
- Credit guidelines may be more lenient than conventional home financing
ASK A QUESTION
MORTGAGE LOAN AGENTS AVAILABLE TO HELP WITH YOUR USDA LOAN!
Work with Texas Mortgage Professionals today and let us help you get the USDA loan you deserve.